More debt collection industry tips:
The top 10 collection agencies in 2002 were the following:
1) NCO Group Inc. – Horsham, PA - $703,500,000
2) Outsourcing Solutions Inc. – St. Louis, Missouri - $591,500,000
3) GC Services Ltd. Partnership – Houston, TX - $345,000,000
4) IntelliRisk Management Corp. – Columbus, OH - $338,927,878
5) Risk Management Alternatives Inc. – Duluth, GA - $295,000,000
6) Dun & Bradstreet Receivable Management Services – Bethlehem, PA – 143,600,000
7) AllianceOne Receivables Management Inc. – Exton, PA - $120,000,000
8) Nationwide Credit – Kennesaw, GA - $115,007,534
9) Convergent Resources Inc. – Atlanta, GA - $100,000,000
10) Alegis Group LP – Houston, TX - $71,000,000
Source: Self-Reported data gathered for Collections Source One, Collections & Credit Risk's electronic directory.
Now one of the top on-line publishers in the world, LifeTips offers tips to millions of monthly visitors. Our mission mission is to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. Expert writers earn dough for what they know. And exclusive sponsors in each niche topic help us make-it-all happen.